LE COURS DE FRANCAIS : MERCREDI 24 SEPTEMBRE 2014.



Welcome "Tots" to the French class ! Bienvenue au cours de français !

Bonjour à tous !


The first quarter of the class was spent to introduce ourselves : Je m'appelle.....", J'ai....ans, Je suis une fille/garçon (my name, how old I am, my gender..). We worked on p. 1 of "Maternelle".

We then reviewed the numbers from 1 to 10, the children did very well, and applied the review by doing a little exercise. We also reviewed the colors, and did p. 2 of "Maternelle".

We studied the pages 2,3,4,5, of "First hundred words in French" (Sticker book).
 The last ten minutes of the class we had a quiet time, " J’écoute une histoire"/I listen to a story : La princesse au petit pois.

Homework for Wednesday, October 1st : do exercise 3 of "MATERNELLE', use the stickers at the end of the book, use the candle stickers and put the correct missing number of candles on the cakes.
Also glance at the pages 6, 7 of "First Hundred words in French", and write down 3 aliments that you like to eat for Breakfast "Le petit déjeuner".


Dear parents, could you please provide a binder for your child/children as I am using photocopies to be placed inside the binder, also if you have any questions regarding the class, the homework or the student, please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail, Valérie can assist you with my e-mail adress.

Until I see you next week, have a wounderful time,
Je vous souhaite une très bonne semaine,

Chéryfa


No comments:

Post a Comment